Happy Anniversary, Adam & Cate!!! || Semple Mansion Wedding
With the crazy September I’ve been having, I’m a week off in my anniversary posts. Adam & Cate tied the knot one year and one week ago on September 14, 2012. Their wedding is one of the ones featured on my website under the weddings tab. More images from their beautiful day can be found there.
1) Great taste. Cate & Adam have fantastic taste and they themed their wedding around old Hollywood. Everything from the gorgeous bridesmaid’s dresses to their Empire State Building/King Kong wedding cake was masterfully planned.
2) Cate was breathtaking in her lace gown (one of the most beautiful gowns I’ve seen!!) and I’ll never forget their first look, as Cate came down the stairs at Semple Mansion while Adam waited at the bottom. Great moment!
3) All of the people involved in making the day go off without a hitch (no pun intended!) were fantastic! Fantastic family, fantastic wedding party, fantastic vendors. . . fantastic!!
4) Did you hear me say Empire State Building/King Kong wedding cake?!?
5) Adam & Cate have become friends of mine – they are seriously so cool in the way they view the world and their relationship is one to look up to. Congrats again, Cate & Adam!!